PUR INTENSIVE CLEANER
PUR Intensive Cleaner is a very effective cleaning agent for stripping off old layers of wax and polish from PVC, vinyl and linoleum floors.
Use PUR Intensive Cleaner on floors in educational institutions, senior living spaces, in health care, retail, offices, hairdresser salons, hospitality, leisure areas and sport halls.
After cleaning, the floor must be sealed with Junckers PUR Floor Sealer. By protecting the surface with Junckers PUR Floor Sealer the lifespan of the floor will be prolonged.
For professional use.
Package size: 5 litre.
Water, CAS No. 7732-18-5 (AQUA)
2-Propyl-1-heptanol, ethoxylated, CAS No. 160875-66-1
Alcohols, C12-14, ethoxylated, sulfates, sodium salts, CAS No. 68891-38-3 (SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE)
Alanine, N,N-bis(carboxymethyl)-, trisodium salt, CAS No. 164462-16-2 (TRISODIUM DICARBOXYMETHYL ALANINATE)
Propane-1,2-diol, CAS No. 57-55-6 (PROPYLENE GLYCOL)
Sodium hydroxide, CAS No. 1310-73-2 (SODIUM HYDROXIDE)
Coverage: Approx. 100 m² per litre.
pH: Concentrated 11. Diluted 8.5-9.
Before use: Shake well.
Application tools: Flat mop and buffing machine mounted with a black nylon scouring pad.
Substrate temperature: Minimum 15 °C.
Light basic cleaning: 1 dl per 10 litres of water.
Wax/polish removal: 3-4 dl per 10 litres of water.
Avoid discolouration on linoleum floors:
Avoid discolouration and determine the necessary concentration of the cleaner by testing on a small area. Always start with a 1:10 solution.
Drying time at 20 °C and 50 % RH:
PVC and vinyl: 4-8 hours.
Linoleum: Minimum 24 hours.
Storage: Lasts for 2 years if unopened and stored at 20 °C. Not to be exposed to temperatures below 5 °C.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Start by checking that the floor surface is sealed so that water cannot penetrate under the coating. Any damage must be repaired before cleaning.
- Mix PUR Intensive Cleaner with warm water according to instructions.
- Use a mop to spread the mixture over the entire floor.
- Then work the surface using a buffing machine mounted with a black nylon scouring pad for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Keep the surface wet and add more of the mixture as needed.
- After thorough processing, remove used wash water with a wet vacuum cleaner.
- Wash the floor with clean water and make sure that no residues are left on the surface.
- Leave to dry according to instructions.
- If the surface has been treated with wax or polish, it may be necessary to repeat the process.
- After drying, the floor is ready for sanding and sealing with Junckers PUR Floor Sealer.
Older discoloured linoleum floors:
The above cleaning method will only slightly restore the original colour. More in-depth mechanical sanding must be be carried out if the original colour of the floor is to be restored. Please note that the thickness of the linoleum determines whether deep sanding can be performed.
Before using the product, read the label on the container carefully and observe the recommended precautionary measures. See Safety Data Sheet for detailed information.
F 40.2 - Junckers PUR Floor Sealer