PUR INTENSIVE CLEANER
PUR Intensive Cleaner is a very effective cleaning agent for stripping off old layers of wax and polish from PVC, vinyl and linoleum floors.
Use PUR Intensive Cleaner on floors in educational institutions, senior living spaces, in health care, retail, offices, hairdresser salons, hospitality, leisure areas and sport halls.
After cleaning, the floor must be sealed with Junckers PUR Professional. By protecting the surface with Junckers PUR Professional the lifespan of the floor will be prolonged.
For professional use only.
Package size:1 litre.
Coverage: Approx. 100 m² per litre.
Concentrated: Approx. 7-8.
Diluted: Approx. 5-6.
Before application: Shake well before use.
Application tools: Flat mop and buffing machine mounted with a black nylon scouring pad.
Substrate temperature: Minimum 15 °C.
Dilution: 3-4 dl per 10 litres of water.
Drying time at 20 °C and 50 % RH:
Storage: Lasts for 2 years if unopened and stored at 20 °C. Not to be exposed to temperatures below 5 °C.
- Mix PUR Intensive Cleaner with warm water according to instructions.
- Use a mop to spread the cleaning agent and work it using a buffing machine mounted with a black nylon scouring pad.
- Then wash the floor with clean water and make sure that no residues are left on the surface.
- Leave to dry for 4-8 hours.
- After drying, seal the floor with Junckers PUR Professional.
Before using the product, read the label on the container carefully and observe the recommended precautionary measures.
See Material Safety Data Sheet for detailed information.
F 40.2 Junckers PUR Professional