Junckers Refresher is a quick drying maintenance product for wooden floors treated with one of Junckers water-based lacquers or for Junckers solid hardwood floors prefinished with lacquer.
The product is water-based, ready to use and is easily applied with a flat mop. A simple way to revive a dull looking surface, hide minor scratches and protect the floor.
Use the Refresher in private homes and in commercial areas like offices or retail.
If the floor is to be re-lacquered at a later point, it is not necessary to remove the Refresher-treated surface. Only a light sanding is necessary before a new coat of a Junckers floor lacquer.
For professional and private use.
Product: Polyurethane/acrylic based.
Package size: 1 litre.
Gloss level: Matt
Appearance: Creamy/milky in the container. Colourless film when dry.
Coverage: 20-25 m² per litre.
Before application: Shake well before use.
Application tools: Flat thick-piled microfiber floor mop.
Substrate temperature: Minimum 15 °C.
Dilution: Delivered ready for use. Dilution is not recommended.
Drying time at 20 °C and 50 % RH:
1-2 hours. Ready for light traffic and retreatment after 3 hours. Fully cured after 72 hours.
Cleaning of tools: Soap and water immediately after use.
Storage: Lasts for 2 years if unopened and stored at 20 °C. Not to be exposed to temperatures below 5 °C.
DIRECTION FOR USE
The lacquered surface must be clean, dry, free from dust, grease, and soap residues.
Oiled, waxed, or polished floors are not suited for treatment with Refresher.
- Mix Junckers SylvaNeutralizer with warm water and wash the floor.
- When the floor is dry, spread a thin S-shaped line of Refresher directly onto the floor.
- Use a thick-piled flat microfiber mop to work in the Refresher.
- Apply in an even layer in small sections of 3-4 m².
- Make sure to work in the longitudinal direction of the floorboards and keep a wet edge between each section.
- Always apply Refresher on the entire floor area to ensure a uniform appearance and gloss level.
- Before treatment of the full floor, it is recommended to conduct a trial application in an inconspicuous area. After drying check the appearance of the floor and adhesion by scraping the surface with the edge of a coin.
If the lacquered surface is worn through to bare wood:
Refresher cannot not be used if parts of the existing lacquer surface is worn through to bare wood. In this case the floor must be sanded and re-lacquered.
Before using the product, read the label on the container carefully and observe the recommended precautionary measures.
See Material Safety Data Sheet for detailed information.
F 10.3 - Junckers SylvaNeutralizer