Use Vinyl Adhesive for gluing vinyl to chipboards.
Package size: 13.8 kg / 10 L (sufficient for approx. 37 m²).
Density: Approx. 1.38 kg/litre.
Colour: Light beige.
Texture: Pasty, thixotropic.
Solid content: Approx. 74 %.
Basis: Waterbased co-polymer dispersion.
Consumption: Approx. 325 g/m².
Air drying time: Approx. 5-20 minutes on absorbent chipboard.
Open time: Wet glueing: 15-30 minutes.
Adhesive and vinyl temperature: Best at 18-25 °C.
Application tool: Spatula A2.
Cleaning: Water, before adhesive dries.
Shelf life: Minimum 1 year in unopened packaging when stored in a cool place. Not to be exposed to temperatures below 0 °C.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Stir the adhesive well before use.
- Use a spatula A2 and apply uniformly on the chipboards. Avoid adhesive pools.
- Place the vinyl covering taking into account the air drying time and press it firmly to the chipboards. Repeat the pressure after a short waiting time.
- Do not use the adhesive if the temperature in the room or the adhesive is below 15 °C.
- If adhesive and vinyl have been stored cold, warm up the products before use.
Junckers cannot be held responsible for construction site conditions and varying product properties in materials used which are beyond the company's influence. It is therefore recommended always to conduct a test application of adhesive and vinyl before the total floor installation is carried out.
Before using the product, read the label on the container carefully and observe the recommended precautionary measures. See Material Safety Data Sheet for detailed information.