VESPUFLOOR 2K HARDENER
- Used as a hardener for two-component polyurethane systems.
- Hydrophilic aliphatic polyisocyanate based on hexamethylene diisocyanate (HDI).
Moisture and heat sensitivity:
- Hydrophilic isocyanates are very moisture sensitive. The product reacts with water to form carbon dioxide and insoluble carbamide.
- The container must always be kept tightly closed. Exposure to water in any form (high humidity, solvents, damp containers) must be prevented, as this will cause the formation of carbon dioxide, which can lead to dangerous pressure increases in the container.
- Storage at high temperatures will result in increased viscosity and yellowing of the product.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
- Shelf life 1 year in unopened packaging at 20°C.
- Do not expose to temperatures below 5°C.
- Protect against moisture, heat and foreign objects.
- Store in original sealed container.
- The connected tapping system must be kept airtight and tapping for smaller containers should be done in one operation. Adding oxygen initiates the curing process.
Before using the product, read the label on the container carefully and observe the recommended precautionary measures. See Safety Data Sheet for detailed information.